Looking for David Turner OTT821

Does anyone know the whereabouts of David Turner? OTT821 north. Athough we were friends at school I have not seen or spoken to him since. He had a brother at the school who was nick-named Abbo but I can't recall his number or true name.

RE: Looking for David Turner OTT821

Adding to the above - David's middle name began with A - "Arthur" I think and his brother was called Alexander (we did not use first names much of course). Anyway his brother was about three years senior to David and me and so would have had an early 700 or possibly 600 series number.

David Turner [Animal Turner] was the brother of Jim Turner [Abo Turner] contemporary of mine [1959]. They were from an Army family who served in Cyprus and Aden.

Yes thats correct - and thanks - I think I remember you as well "Nick" seems to ring a bell but then again I could be wrong. I remember David talking about Aden a lot and I know he hated his nickname as did I.

Nick (nurd) Roberts 693 is probably the Nick you are thinking of.He was from Oakwood in Surry and I think his father had a construction buisiness.

David now found

I have now found David OTT 821 after over five years of looking and more than 43 years of lost contact. Thanks to everyone who tried to help.